Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Insulation Resistance Test And Analyzing||Special For:||Insulation Resistance Measurement For Water-cooled Type Power Generator|
|Ouput Voltage:||2500V And 5000V||Range:||0.1MΩ ~ 250GΩ|
|Short Circuit Current:||No Less Than 25mA At 2500V, Max. Output Upto 40mA||Other Functions:||Automatically Calculates The Absorption Ratio And The Polarization Index, Strong Anti-interference Ability, Automatic Discharge After Test, Automatic Save Test Data|
high voltage insulation resistance tester,
ground resistance test equipment
Insulation Resistance Tester for Water-cooled Type Power Generator
Product Introduction :
Model FKKD2678C Insulation Resistance Tester is specially used for the insulation resistance to Water-cooled power generator, but also can be used for laboratory or field testing insulation testing to other electrical equipment. Output current greater than 25mA. The maximum output voltage of 5000V. Includes high-precision micro-current measurement system, digital boost system. Just use a high-voltage lines and a signal line connecting the test product can be measured. Automatic measurement, the results from the large screen liquid crystal display, and store the results.
Main features :
1. 32-bit micro-controller, English user interface, easy to operate.
2. Automatically calculates the absorption ratio and the polarization index, and automatically save 15 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, 10 minutes to facilitate analysis of data per minute.
3. Output current, (2500V, the output is greater than 25mA), short-circuit currents greater than 40mA.
4. A fully enclosed high-voltage generator module technology, the protection of the internal resistance, safe and reliable.Anti-interference ability, to meet the EHV substation on-site operation.
5. Automatic discharge test is completed, and real-time monitoring the discharge process.
Main Technical Data
Accuracy: ± 10%
Range: 0.1M ~ 250GΩ
Test voltage: 2500V ,5000V
Short circuit current: 25mA
Measuring time: 1 minute to 10 minutes (with the measurement related)
Power Supply: 180 ~ 270VAC, 50Hz/60Hz ± 1% (utility or generator power)
Working Environment: Temperature -10 ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity 20 to 80%.
1. Line Terminal --L terminal or HV output testing terminal
L--"Line" for the high-voltage output, known as the line side, measured by the high voltage cable lead to the end line or tested object , for example, connected to the motor windings.
2. Department of water terminal --G terminal
G----connected with Received water on the sink generator.
3. Terminal base--E terminal
E-earthing terminal,Connected to the generator frame with earthing.
|1||Host machine of the tester FKKD2678C||1pcs|
|2||HV output testing probe between L terminal and tested object||1pcs|
|3||Shielding cable between G terminal and receiving water||1pcs|
|5||Power supply with rechargeable part||1pcs|
|7||Factory testing report||1pcs|
Contact Person: Sales Manager