Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Live Cable Identification Tester||Appilcation:||High Voltage Cable Phase Sequence Identification|
|Output Signal:||Sinusoidal AC Signals Of Four Frequencies, Namely Low Frequency, Intermediate Frequency, High Frequency And Radio Frequency.||Output Power:||Constant Power Output, Low, Medium And High Three|
|Tracing Mode:||Direct Connection Method, Coupling Method|
ac high voltage test set,
underground cable detector
Live Cable Identification Tester, Cable Identifier , High Voltage Cable Phase Sequence Identification
I. Product introduction
FKSB-2000 live cable identification tester is used to identify a specific cable in a bundle of cables during power cable erection, migration, maintenance and fault handling. It has the characteristics of accurate, fast, simple operation and wide application range. . It is an indispensable testing instrument for cable construction and maintenance work.
II. Product Principle
The instrument consists of a cable identification transmitter, a cable identification receiver, a transmitting caliper and a receiving caliper, and an output signal connection line. It has high-power current pulse output; on-site receiving signal features clear, light and flexible, high sensitivity, can effectively suppress on-site power frequency interference; accurate and fast judgment; reliable protection circuit, not afraid of output short circuit; large jaw ф150 suitable for various cross-sectional areas Power cable; internal high-power isolation transformer, the operator does not have any electrical direct contact with the mains. Great guarantee of personal safety. When the cable is identified, it is not necessary to disconnect the two ends of the cable from the power distribution equipment. The cable can be identified online while the cable is live, which improves the efficiency of identification and greatly reduces the direct and indirect effects caused by power outages. Economic loss.
The transmitter and receiver of the FKSB-2000 live cable identification instrument adopts single-chip coding and decoding technology and PSK technology widely used in the field of communication. A phase-encoded signal with an average value of 0 is transmitted on the transmitting caliper, and the single-chip receiver in the receiver filters the received signal through hardware and software, and then performs phase identification. Point the arrow that emits the caliper and the receiving caliper to the cable end. When the receiver caliper clamps a cable, the receiver ammeter is right-biased with an audible and visual indication. While clamping the other cables, the ammeter is left-biased, and the current direction is opposite to the current direction of the identified cable, and there is no sound and light indication. This embodies the *ability of the identified target cable. It is easy to make a clear identification of the identified cable from multiple cables. Moreover, since the signal current intensity on the identified cable is the same, the receiving calipers receive the same electromagnetic signal strength along the cable, and the identified cable is not limited by the length of the identified cable.
1. Combine the charging identification and the non-electrical identification function into one. It is not only suitable for the identification and judgment of the shutdown cable, but also suitable for the identification and judgment of the cable with the point. The operation is extremely simple and convenient to use.
2. The cable identifier is different from the conventional identifier. It uses zui's new communication technology. The transmitter uses the single-chip technology to encode and power the transmitted signal, and couples the signal to the cable. The receiver in the receiver receives the signal. Phase coded signal decoding and phase identification. The target cable is identified from a large bundle of cables based on the * characteristic of the signal phase characteristics on the target cable. Therefore, the work performance is reliable, and the ultra long cable can also be accurately discriminated. It is a light, compact, compact and portable instrument. Suitable for all types of high and low voltage power cables.
IV. Composition and function
The identifier is mainly composed of the following six parts.
1. Signal transmitter: A high-frequency electromagnetic signal that outputs a certain amount of power, applied to a pre-identified power-off or live cable, and produces a constant current on the cable.
2. Signal receiver: The signal detected by the coupling clamp is displayed in the form of grating length, number size and buzzer. The operator makes a judgment based on the strength of the received signal.
3. Coupling pliers: used to transmit and receive electromagnetic signals (the transmitting pliers and receiving pliers are used interchangeably).
4. Charger: Used for charging the signal transmitter and receiver.
5. Directly connected signal line: It is a red and black double clamping line, which is used for direct connection identification of power failure cable.
6. Coupling pliers connection: for coupling pliers to signal transmitter and receiver
V. Main Technical Features
5.1 Transmitter part
1. Output signal: output sinusoidal AC signals of four frequencies, namely low frequency, intermediate frequency, high frequency and radio frequency.
2. Output power: constant power output, low, medium and high three (maximum not less than 6).
3. Output mode: direct connection method, coupling method.
4. Impedance display: within 25500 ohms.
5. Load matching: automatic matching.
6. Display interface: large-screen LCD Chinese, graphic display, with backlight.
7. Power source: Standard 1st 1.2V rechargeable battery 6 sections, charge and discharge 500 times.
8. Standby time: more than 8 hours, power prompt.
9. Overheating and overcurrent: automatic protection.
10. Working temperature: -20 ° C - 50 ° C
11. Volume: 265 × 125 × 210mm
12. Weight: 2 kg
5.2 Receiver part
1. Receiving frequency: receiving sinusoidal AC signals of five different frequencies, namely low frequency, intermediate frequency, high frequency, radio frequency, 50HZ.
2. Receive mode: Coupling pliers.
3. Signal interface: digital interface, length of raster, and sound buffer
4. Display interface: large-screen LCD Chinese, graphic display, with backlight.
5. Gain control: manual adjustment, dynamic range 000 - 100db.
6. Detection length: When connecting the cable directly, the maximum length is 15KM. When coupling the cable, the first coupling can measure 3Km, and the coupling is infinitely many times.
7. Power source: Standard 5th 1.2V rechargeable battery 6 sections, charge and discharge 500 times.
8. Standby time: greater than 12 hours, power prompt.
9. Overheating and overcurrent: automatic protection.
10. Working temperature: -20 ° C - 50 ° C.
11. Volume: 126 × 43 × 230mm
12. Weight: 1.0Kg
Contact Person: Sales Manager